From: Hannu Koivisto
Subject: CMUCL internals document avail. in .dvi/.pdf/.ps format?
Greetings,

If someone has CMUCL's "Design of CMU Common Lisp" document
publicly available in DVI (further processable in a basic teTeX
0.9 environment), PDF (pdfLaTeX, Type 1 fonts) or PostScript
(Type 1 fonts) format, I'd be pleased to have URL for it. It
seems it has been written for LaTeX 2.09 and my LaTeX2e's 2.09
emulation mode just didn't eat it.

TIA,
//Hannu
From: David Steuber "The Interloper
On 21 Nov 1998 21:43:44 +0200, Hannu Koivisto <·····@iki.fi.ns>
claimed or asked:

% If someone has CMUCL's "Design of CMU Common Lisp" document
% publicly available in DVI (further processable in a basic teTeX
% 0.9 environment), PDF (pdfLaTeX, Type 1 fonts) or PostScript
% (Type 1 fonts) format, I'd be pleased to have URL for it. It
% seems it has been written for LaTeX 2.09 and my LaTeX2e's 2.09
% emulation mode just didn't eat it.

I seem to be missing this document completely.  Time to hit cons.org.
Again.

--
David Steuber (ver 1.31.3a)
http://www.david-steuber.com