From: Steven Vere
Subject: achieving XOR effect with graphics in Harlequin Lispworks for Windows
   I recently transferred some Harlequin Lispworks Lisp software from
the DEC Alpha under OSF/1 to Harlequin Lispworks for Windows on a
Pentium II.  I am having trouble getting the XOR effect on graphics
panes.  By this I mean the ability to erase a line by redrawing the
line on top of itself on the same window.  On the Alpha you could set
the "operation" slot of a pane to 8 to get this effect.  Doing the same
thing under Lispworks for Windows doesn't work.  The line is not
erased.  How can I achieve XOR drawing of graphics on a Lispworks
"output pane" using the CAPI package?

Thanks very much.

Steven Vere