From: ······@my-dejanews.com
Subject: problem with DXF
        I understand how the DXF information is organized and I understand
how to read that information, and I pretty good at basic LISP routines.  What
I dont get is how I would go about adding a new (but valid) entry or editing
a current entry on a current block in an existing dwg and appiling those
changes in that dwg to reflect the new data.

	For an example of what I am talking about lets say I have the
following data in DXF format (this is only the infomation I feel is pertanate
about the block all the rest is illrelavent and remain unchanged, if you want
I would be happy to send the entire DXF info to you):

100
AcDbAttribute
 10
1900.0000
 20
2400.0000
  1
15.00
  2
JUNK

	In this I would like to move the X and Y cord to lets say X =
2000.0000 and Y = 2500.0000.  As I mentioned earier I understand how to read
those values I just dont know any way of changing and updating them back to
the dwg :)  Thanks for the time and any possible help on the subject.

Dan Griffis
MIS Student
Civil Engr Tech

From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: problem with DXF
In article <············@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,  <······@my-dejanews.com> wrote:
>        I understand how the DXF information is organized and I understand
>how to read that information, and I pretty good at basic LISP routines.  What
>I dont get is how I would go about adding a new (but valid) entry or editing
>a current entry on a current block in an existing dwg and appiling those
>changes in that dwg to reflect the new data.

If this is about AutoLisp, please say so.  I've been programming in Lisp
for 18 years, but I don't recognize the terms "DXF" or "dwg" and I can't
figure out what you're asking about.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@bbnplanet.com