From: Murray Newcomb
Subject: US-CA-Pacifica LISP/Refine LALR Lexical Analyzer Parser generators Compiler Technology
Compiler Technology
Location:  Pacifica CA, within 2 miles of beach, 10 miles South of San
Francisco.

Develop grammars to support parsing of embedded defense application
languages (e.g. JOVIAL, Ada, CMS 2, C, C++).  Design and implement the
language domain models and syntax descriptions for use by an advanced
parser generator.  Extend existing frmal grammar and object-oriented domain
model tohandle multiple language dialects.  Implement parser
error-recovery.  Advanced degree (MS, PhD) and experience with LALR
grammars, lexical analyzers, and parser generators requried.  Background in
LISP, and/or applicative or logic progaramming desired.  Broad familiarity
with general programming language concepts (typing, control constructs,
syntax, semantics) necessary...............<salary, bonus, etc> [level
5-10]

Level 5-12
Salaries starting at 50,000.00 - 119,000.00 per year with 0-25% bonus
awarded quarterly.
Open Management tied to ledgers.

Manager of this group has many years at Lawrence Livermore and 8 consulting
with Reasoning all in Compiler/Parser/Grammar theory.  PhD in CS from
Davis.

Primary Location:  Pacifica CA - Jovial, Ada, CMS 2
Secondary Locations:  	Lafayette University, LA - Assembler Work
			Ball State University, IN - Testing
Maybe Seattle:  Bellevue Area

Amount of Travel - Minimal

US Citizenship highly desired - however we work with up to thirty of our US
allies and individuals of various nationalities with the above background
may be needed for technology insertion.  H1B fine from certain countries,
can arrange H1B or Green Card through our contacts assuming you qualify.
Russians willing to emigrate to the US area ok.  Saves time if you have a
visa, but that can be arranged also.  We really would desire individuals
from Moscow Institute of Technology or the equivalent or in the US
Stanford, CMU, MIT

Relocation Allowance
Medical PPO/HMO, 401K, Five Non-Secular Holidays, 21 PDO/1.75 per month

Bachelor Quarters Available for the Summer - two miles from Beach, 10 miles
South of San Francisco,  Extensive Parks within walking distance with long
trails, Hills, Sort of like OR or WA but with SF nearby.

About Z-Access:  Startup with contracts and extensive marketing
relationships:  Sicor, Don Moore Associates, Software Inovators, BrightStar
(Public Company), 8A firms.   Primary function is Y2K work of
non-classified/classified Federal systems which appear to have proprietary
problems in their compilers.   We are a project based firm as are our
technology partners.
Our knowledge database is that of Reasoning Systems in Palo Alto.   We are
a Refine shop.   Two Ultra 2's, 13 Ultra 5's.  Sun Development Shop.

If you have a MS or above, or for that matter simply really understand
compiler theory extremely well you probably have a shot at some set of
positions within our firm.  Currently we are looking for four individuals
from 51K to 119K per year.

David Zimmerman - President   ····@netcom.com
Murray Newcomb - Vice President, Director HR   ········@EvolveHR.com

FAX  650.738.1371
Mail to:  Z-Access, 1005 Terra Nova, Pacifica, CA, 94044