From: David & Gita
Subject: Menu customisation help ... please
If anyone feels inclined to offer me some advice on this (small) problem
I would be much obliged..

I have two lisp applications, ne1.lsp and ne2.lsp, the command line
function for each is the file name (ie ne1 and ne2).

I have a custom menu (AutoCAD R14)  in which I want to be able to select
either of these files,  load and execute them.

An extract from my ACAD.mnu file is

ID_Mnlisp  [->&Coordinates]
ID_coord1   [&Return Coordinate]^C^C(load "ne1"),^C^C_ne1
ID_coord1   [<-&Place Coordinate]^C^C(load "ne2"),^C^C_ne2

This loads the lisps,  but doesent execute them.  I've tried changing
the lisps from "defun c:ne1" to "defun ne1",  and also tried changing
the relevant bits of the MNU file to

^C^C(load "ne2")(command "ne2")

Am I barking up a fruitless tree of is there a simple (read:obvious) way
of doing this,  without having to autoload all of my lisps. Email
replies would be appreciated,  as I don't get back to NGs often.

Thanks
David M