From: Robert Elton Maas
Subject: Patch to make MACL 1.2.2 work on Performa?
I've been running Macintosh Allegro Common LISP, version 1.2.2, on my
Macintosh Plus (System 6.0.3), since about 1990. I have several
essential utilities that I've written to use that system.

I recently purchased a Macintosh Performa 600, which is running System
7.5.5. But when I tried to run MACL on the Performa, it didn't work at
all. I'd like to port my essential utilities, and other MACL software,
to the Performa. Does anybody know of a simple fix/patch that will make
MACL 1.2.2 run on a Performa with System 7.5.5? (I can't afford to
upgrade to MCL because I have no money because I've been unemployed
nearly all the time since late 1991 because nobody has been hiring LISP
programmers since then.)