From: Krzysztof Kwiatkowski
Subject: allegro
I'm novice in lisp programming and I'm looking for some good tools. What
is the best lisp enviroment? Maybe Allegro? Where can I find some trial
versions?
--
                                                      ~~
                                            / ^ \    |

From: Fredrik Roubert
Subject: Re: allegro
In article <·················@iname.com>,
Krzysztof Kwiatkowski  <·······@iname.com> wrote:

> I'm novice in lisp programming and I'm looking for some good tools. What
> is the best lisp enviroment? Maybe Allegro? Where can I find some trial
> versions?

I believe that Allegro Common LISP has quite a good reputation. The full
version is freely distributed for Linux and can be downloaded from:

ftp://ftp.franz.com/pub/linux/acl43/linuxacl43.tgz

Or if you're in Europe you might prefer:

ftp://ftp.df.lth.se/pub/users/roubert/Linux/linuxacl43.tgz

H�lsningar // Fredrik Roubert

·······@df.lth.se              046-188127        M�llev�ngsv�gen 6c, 3tr
·····@efd.lth.se           ···········@fidonet              222 40  Lund
===================-- http://www.efd.lth.se/~d95fr/ --==================
From: Adam Przybyla
Krzysztof Kwiatkowski <·······@iname.com> wrote:
> I'm novice in lisp programming and I'm looking for some good tools. What
> is the best lisp enviroment? Maybe Allegro? Where can I find some trial
> versions?
	try:
http://www.franz.com
 or