From: Link Davis
Subject: Exchange data with Windows?
Is it possible now (I'm sure it will be easier if not a default feature with
ACL5) to exchange data with AutoCAD's USERxx variables?

Perhaps a VBA app would be required.
At the moment I'm swapping data between Acad and Excel via VBA.
I like to have a 2nd-opinion when I'm writing programs, a quick way to see
all my data, attach notes, post graphics, etc.

And so I would naturally love to be able to do some of the same things with
ACL's 'grid-widget'.  The problem is that (A) I'm new and have not trained
myself very seriously with CL yet, and (B) until I have some way to link to
Acad, my current market requires me to use the Windows apps.

I'm planning to take a one-week training course in June.  I'd like to have
my data-exchange app started so I'll have a working prototype and be able to
ask some specific questions.

Any help from you all in that direction will be a tremendous help!