From: Reini Urban
Subject: cl-http binaries for cmucl linux?
maybe some of you hackers out there has some compiled cl-http image
(67-36 or better) for cmucl (18a) on his linux box?

my box (486 with 8mb ram) seems to have not enough ram to take the
final compilation step :) i know i'm crazy, but why not?
it swaps for 3 days now and i don't want to install freebsd.

the image should work with that less ram, at least pcl works fine as
long as i do not start x. :)

--
Reini Urban   http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/~rurban/

From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: cl-http binaries for cmucl linux?
Reini Urban schrieb in Nachricht <·················@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>...
>maybe some of you hackers out there has some compiled cl-http image
>(67-36 or better) for cmucl (18a) on his linux box?
>
>my box (486 with 8mb ram) seems to have not enough ram to take the
>final compilation step :) i know i'm crazy, but why not?
>it swaps for 3 days now and i don't want to install freebsd.
>
>the image should work with that less ram, at least pcl works fine as
>long as i do not start x. :)
>
>--
>Reini Urban   http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/~rurban/

How about more RAM?
From: Reini Urban
Rainer Joswig wrote:
> Reini Urban schrieb in Nachricht
> >my box (486 with 8mb ram) seems to have not enough ram to take the
> >final compilation step :) i know i'm crazy, but why not?
> >it swaps for 3 days now and i don't want to install freebsd.

> How about more RAM?

then i would have to stop it and spend some money into this awful box.
naa :)

--
Reini Urban   http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/~rurban/