From: sam
Subject: Message to Kent M Pitman
First of all I would like to thank you for your kind message.
The question that I asked is not a homework problem.
I am a graduate student / teacher and an adult (Family man), so I understand
exactly what you mean. Work should not be don for each other but exchange
ideas and clarification on some points should be shared. Please if you have
an idea about the question just say it  otherwise just disregard the
message.

Thanks for your honesty
From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: Message to Kent M Pitman
In article <····················@IConNet>, sam <······@sigmaweb.net> wrote:
>First of all I would like to thank you for your kind message.
>The question that I asked is not a homework problem.
>I am a graduate student / teacher and an adult (Family man), so I understand
>exactly what you mean. Work should not be don for each other but exchange
>ideas and clarification on some points should be shared. Please if you have
>an idea about the question just say it  otherwise just disregard the
>message.

If it's not a homework problem, then the answer to how to reverse a list
and reuse the existing backbone is to use NREVERSE instead of REVERSE.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@bbnplanet.com