From: Miroslaw Osys
Subject: gcl
From: Simon Raahauge DeSantis
Subject: Re: gcl
In article <············@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl>, Miroslaw Osys wrote:
>I am not very experienced in Lisp but I have a question about GCL (2.2.1):
>While pressing Ctrl+C GCL prints a lot and then error occurs (bind stack overflow)
>and core is dumped. Is it a bug?

In my copy of gcl-2.2 Ctrl-C does this:
>^C
Correctable error: Console interrupt.
Signalled by READ.
If continued: Type :r to resume execution, or :q to quit to top level.
Broken at SYSTEM:TERMINAL-INTERRUPT.  Type :H for Help.

However, I do get a bind stack overflow any time the garbage collector is
run. I don't know if the two are related or not.

--
-Simon Raahauge DeSantis