From: Merlin
Subject: Block Count Help
I am in Desperate Need To Be able to get accurate count of Blocks in a
drawing Is there any way to do that?

Also can you extract Attribute Data into Excel of symbols and have it
also count the blocks?
E.G.  If you have 10 blocks with same attribute data can u export the
blocks into Excel and have those ten just fill one space and have a
column created with the number of the blocks???
If so how

TIA
From: Martti Halminen
Subject: Re: Block Count Help
Merlin wrote:

> I am in Desperate Need To Be able to get accurate count of Blocks in a
> drawing Is there any way to do that?

You could write some kind of loop that calls (tblnext "block")
repeatedly, counting succesful calls.

More generally, this is a AutoCAD question. A better forum for these
would be comp.cad.autocad or something like that; comp.lang.lisp is
mostly concentrated on Common Lisp and related stuff, so the people
don't necessarily know anything about AutoLisp.

    ^.          Martti Halminen
   / \`.        Design Power Europe Oy
  /   \ `.      Tekniikantie 12, FIN-02150 Espoo, Finland
 /\`.  \ |      Tel:+358 9 4354 2306, Fax:+358 9 455 8575