From: rosa hsiao
Subject: How to get rid of overlaped entities in R14?
I am searching solutions to filter out each of my drawings with all of the
overlaped entities (coinsided or partly covered by other
entities), such as circles with the same cener point and same
radius/diameter,coinsided lines,same defpoints.Once I have the all the
overlaped entities,I can either change them to another layer name or erase
those entities.Do you have any lisp program to do this job?

Thanks for your help

rosa hsiao
From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: How to get rid of overlaped entities in R14?
"rosa hsiao" <·······@ms2.hinet.net> writes:

> I am searching solutions to filter out each of my drawings with all of the
> overlaped entities (coinsided or partly covered by other
> entities), such as circles with the same cener point and same
> radius/diameter,coinsided lines,same defpoints.Once I have the all the
> overlaped entities,I can either change them to another layer name or erase
> those entities.Do you have any lisp program to do this job?
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> rosa hsiao

Is this an Autocad question? Then I'd guess this question will be better
answered in one of the Autocad newsgroups?