From: eli
Subject: help
i need an interpeter for lisp written in c/c++ language.

                Thanks

From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: help
In article <·················@netvision.net.il>,
eli  <······@netvision.net.il> wrote:
>i need an interpeter for lisp written in c/c++ language.

I suspect that most of the popular Lisp implementations have their core
written in C.  See the FAQ for this group to find pointers to commercial
and non-commercial Lisp implementations.

But why do you care what language a program is written in, as long as it
runs?

--
Barry Margolin, ······@bbnplanet.com
From: Stig Hemmer
eli <······@netvision.net.il> writes:
> i need an interpeter for lisp written in c/c++ language.

There is a simple one at
http://reality.sgi.com/csp/ioccc/1989/jar.2.c

Documentation at
http://reality.sgi.com/csp/ioccc/1989/jar.2.hint

I had to tweak a bit to get it to compile but it was fairly straight
forward.

Stig Hemmer.