From: Fred Bayer
Subject: ANN: LispMe 1.9 and Parentheses Hack released
I'm proud to present the new version 1.9 of LispMe.
New features are:

* speed up vectors and GC
* syntax-sensitive editing with Parentheses Hack

LispMe is a Scheme compiler and runtime system running on the Pilot PDA.
It is mainly intended to  have a tool for quickly trying ideas
and algorithms, not to develop major applications for the Pilot, as
the resulting code has rather limited support for user interaction.

Features included:
* Full-conforming Scheme semantics (static scoping, first-class
closures,
  tail recursion, continuations ...)
* mark/sweep garbage collection
* integrated compiler
* symbols, small integers, lists, booleans, chars, strings, ports,
vectors
* full 8 byte double precision IEEE floating point operations including
  transcendental functions
* delayed expressions
* online help
* statistics
* graphics and limited user interface support
* many sample programs

Parentheses Hack is a HackMaster extension for the Pilot to
facilitate editing Scheme programs. It allows highlighting
of matching parentheses both in existing code and while
entering new code. Works in LispMe and MemoPad!

Both programs can be downloaded from my homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/9981/