From: Sami Heinisuo
Subject: Exlisp/Steeelcad
Hey!
Could someone be so nice and tell me how can I (easilly) know an
intersection of two profiles.
I mean when someone has "draw" two profiles which are crossing themselves
(in 90 degrees angle) how can I get two know where they have some same
point(S). I can already know the length and start/finish point of the both
profiles, but is there for example the way that I could know in which
coordinates the second profile is when looked at the first profile's local
coordinates...????

Sami Heinisuo
 GSM: +358505475866, ········@iki.fi, http://www.iki.fi/heinisuo
 Check out also Kung Fu - Thieu Lam pages at http://www.iki.fi/heinisuo/kungfu
 If something can go wrong it will go wrong
 If something goes wrong everything goes wrong ...but who cares!?!