From: Thomas Mantay
Subject: Q: Genetic Algorithm implementation in CL
Hi all,

I'm looking for a Genetic Algorithm implementation in Common LISP.
Since I will probably only use it for a Simulated Annealing strategy,
a very simple implementation would already be sufficient. Where do I
find sources on the net?

Thanks and regards,

Thomas

--
Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Mantay
Artificial Intelligence Lab (LKI)
From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: Q: Genetic Algorithm implementation in CL
In article <·················@informatik.uni-hamburg.de>, Thomas Mantay
<······@informatik.uni-hamburg.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a Genetic Algorithm implementation in Common LISP.
> Since I will probably only use it for a Simulated Annealing strategy,
> a very simple implementation would already be sufficient. Where do I
> find sources on the net?

CMU AI Repository:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/areas/genetic/gp/systems/0.html

See also: