From: Larry Mulcahy
Subject: CLISP sources?
Anyone know what has become of the CLISP source code?  I can't seem to
get through to the former home at
ftp://ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/lisp/clisp/source/ lately.

--
Larry Mulcahy           ········@nyx.net        ········@dimensional.com
http://www.nyx.net/~lmulcahy/   http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/9653/

From: Greg Harvey
Subject: Re: CLISP sources?
Larry Mulcahy <········@dimensional.com> writes:

> Anyone know what has become of the CLISP source code?  I can't seem to
> get through to the former home at
> ftp://ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/lisp/clisp/source/ lately.

The new homepage is at http://clisp.cons.org, where you can find links
to the source.
--
Greg Harvey, http://www.biosys.net/gregh
In any case, no matter what you're doing rhythmically, it's important
From: Larry Mulcahy
> CLISP is available from ftp://ftp2.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/ .
> Its home page is http://clisp.cons.org/~haible/clisp.html .

Whew, thanks.

From: Joao Canas Ferreira
Larry Mulcahy <········@dimensional.com> writes:

> Anyone know what has become of the CLISP source code?  I can't seem to
> get through to the former home at
> ftp://ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/lisp/clisp/source/ lately.

Look in <http://clisp.cons.org/~haible/clisp.html>

-joao