From: Brad Lucier
Subject: Need Webmeister, CL or Scheme experience desirable
The Departments of Mathematics and Statistics at Purdue University will
jointly hire a webmeister.  We have some ideas about more advanced
interactive web pages for placement tests, etc., and we are open to applicants
who have experience in Common Lisp, Scheme, CL-HTTP, etc., who we
feel may be more likely to successfully implement such things.

The advertisement is copied below.  The web page containing information
for applicants is

http://www.adpc.purdue.edu/Personnel/job-home.htm

The web page with the official job description is

http://www.adpc.purdue.edu/Personnel/currjobs/techjobs.html

Brad Lucier   ······@math.purdue.edu

Posting #: 22148
JOB TITLE: WEBMASTER

W LAF      0060A12            EXEMPT PROFESSIONAL
DATE OPEN: 07/03/98           MATHEMATICS
    REGULAR -- FULL-TIME
    BS in computer technology or equivalent education and
    experience required.  2 yrs experience working in a
    university setting desired.  Skills using HTML programming,
    CGI scripting, graphics & file formats, and a Unix based web
    server required.  Knowledge of Common Lisp, CL-HTTP or
    Scheme desirable.  Maintain and extend WWW pages for depts.
    of Math and Statistics for instruction, recruitment, and
    publicizing dept activities.  Work with faculty & staff to
    develop course web pages, program descriptions, and testing
    information.  Maintain software on department machines used
    for faculty presentations.