From: Luis
Subject: Freeware LISP for PowerMac
Hiya,

I have recently aquired a taste for LISP and am looking for a freeware
version to run on a PowerMac. Any ideas? I have trawled the net for xlisp2,
but no joy.

Cheers,

Luis.

--

____________________

       LuiS CoMMiNS
  ····@anachreon2.com (delete '2' to reply)
DeDiCaTeD To DeSiGN

From: Simon Raahauge DeSantis
Subject: Re: Freeware LISP for PowerMac
In article <············@canard.ulcc.ac.uk>, Luis wrote:
>Hiya,
>
>I have recently aquired a taste for LISP and am looking for a freeware
>version to run on a PowerMac. Any ideas? I have trawled the net for xlisp2,
>but no joy.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Luis.

I've personally found PowerLisp to be pretty decent for fooling around. It
is shareware rather than freeware, but still probably cheaper than a
commercial implementation.

--
-Simon Raahauge DeSantis
From: Luis
Thanks!!! Just grabbed it, gonna give it a go.
Just to check, is v2.01 the latest?
The page I visited ( http://www.crl.com/~rgcorman/PowerLisp/PowerLisp.html )
has a link to the Association of Lisp Users, but it's broken. Any news?

Thanks again,

Luis.

--

From: Michael Harper