From: Mike Dunn
Subject: Need transputer fixed
Hi, I'm an AI student at the British Columbia Institute of Technology.

We have a transputer here that has been out of commission for a few
years, and I was wondering who or where I could go to get it looked at
and possibly fixed.

The machine is a TI "Explorer", vintage is about 1986-7.  It's a Lisp
machine that was sold in Canada by Sperry.  More information can be made
if you need more to identify the machine.

The story that I hear about it is that the keyboard cable connector was
fairly flakey, because it uses an optical connection.  Then the power
supply stopped working.  The transputer had not been used all that much
and wasn't needed in any critical projects, so it has been collecting
dust.

Can anyone help me?