From: Steffen Staab
Subject: socket problems under new solaris
--Hi,

 we have the following problem: we use Allegro_Common Lisp4.3 under
Solaris OS 2.6.
 In order to connect our lisp system with our smalltalk front end we
need to generate
 a socket connection using a so-called "vanilla-server". We successfully
generated the
 socket connections for Solaris OS 2.5 and OS 2.4, whereas for OS 2.6 we
fail.
 Can anybody give us a hint where to find new sources to generate the
 socket connection under OS 2.6? Or any other idea?

 Thank's in advance,

Steffen

 Steffen Staab          ············@coling.uni-freiburg.de
			http://www.coling.uni-freiburg.de/~staab

 CLIF Linguistische Informatik/Computerlinguistik
 Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet, Werthmannplatz 1,
 D-79085 Freiburg, Germany
 Tel.: +49-761-203-3357            FAX:  +49-761-203-3251