From: Charles Martin
Subject: Widnows 95 Common Lisps
Hey, y'all -- I've read the FAQ and tried most of the URLs (and just
ordered a copy of Franz Lite or whatever they call it), but I'm unsure
of how up-to-date they are.  In particular, I *remember* a DOS DJGCC
port of KCL/AKCL/GCL, but I can't seem to find them....

Does anyone know of *free* or gnuware Common Lisp implementations?  IN
particular, has anyone actually ported AKCL to a Win32 platform?
From: Samuel James Liddicott
Subject: Re: Widnows 95 Common Lisps
Charles Martin wrote in message <·················@connix.com>...
>Hey, y'all -- I've read the FAQ and tried most of the URLs (and just
>ordered a copy of Franz Lite or whatever they call it), but I'm unsure
>of how up-to-date they are.  In particular, I *remember* a DOS DJGCC
>port of KCL/AKCL/GCL, but I can't seem to find them....
>
>Does anyone know of *free* or gnuware Common Lisp implementations?  IN
>particular, has anyone actually ported AKCL to a Win32 platform?

I'm doing my best with GCL to win32 but I really need a C mentor and a Lisp
mentor to help.

All I really want to do with GCL is compile xtags, a grammatical parser to C
and compile that for a windows project.

Sam