From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Lisp User Group Meeting 1998 in Munich, Germany
Lisp User Group Meeting 1998 in Munich, Germany
Tuesday, 10. February 1998 (Parallel to the OOP '98)

  (This information is also available at http://www.lisp.de/lugm/lugm98.html.)

* Invitation

Dear Lisp Friend!

This year Lisp users will have again the opportunity to meet parallel to
the OOP '98 in Munich. We are continueing the success of the Lisp User
Group Meeting in 1997. It will be again a place for Lisp developers to
share ideas and discuss interesting topics: additionally to the talks we
will be able to meet people from all over Europe and the US. This is an
exciting opportunity to talk with Lisp users, developers and companies.

And best of all, it is free for everyone. There are no fees for the
meeting.

As a invited guest John C. Mallery from the MIT AI Lab in Cambridge/MA
will give us an overview about Lisp programming for the world wide web.
He is the principle author of CL-HTTP - the most advanced fully dynamic
web server available.

Please send your questions concerning the Lisp User Group Meeting to
·············@lisp.de. If you need help for finding a hotel or
similar questions, please contact this email address, too.

* Agenda

The agenda for the Lisp User Group Meeting 1998 in Munich, Germany.
The event will take place at the 10. February 1998 .

Tuesday, 10. February 1998

 09:15 Welcome
 09:30 Talk: Environments as first-class values, Ernst van Waning
 10:00 Coffee Break
 10:30 Invited Talk: CL-HTTP, John Mallery (MIT AI Lab)
 12:30 Lunch
 14:00 Talk: Has CLIM a future in web-based applications?,
       Dr. Ralf M�ller (Universit�t Hamburg),
 14:30 Talk: Dr. Struve (Signal Versicherungen)
 15:00 Coffee Break
 15:30 Vendor News
 16:00 Discussions/Ideas
 17:00 End

We also are planning a social event in a Munich restaurant in the
evening on Tuesday.

* Where does it take place?

  Queens Hotel Muenchen
  Effnerstrasse 99
  81925 Muenchen
  Germany

  Phone: +49 89 927980
  Fax: +49 89 983813

* Check in / Registration

Please use the web form at http://www.lisp.de/lugm/lugm98.html
to check in. Alternatively send email to ·············@lisp.de .

* Lisp User group

Join the mailing list for European Lisp users. Use the administration
interface at ···········@lisp.de to be added.

Addtionally we will keep you updated on the web site http://www.lisp.de/.

Regards,

Ingo Kriescher, Rainer Joswig and Achim Reupert

--
http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig/