From: Hugo
Subject: Anybody can send me some lisp source codes?
Hi,
Could you send me some simple lisp source codes ?
message me at ········@rocketmail.com

From: Michael Tuchman
Subject: Re: Anybody can send me some lisp source codes?
I'm certain the FAQ  has the address of the CMU AI repository, which has
volumes of source code for you to read.

I urge everybody to read this FAQ before posting common questions to the
newsgroups.

From: Bryant Brandon
In article <·················@yahoo.com>, Michael Tuchman
<·········@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm certain the FAQ  has the address of the CMU AI repository, which has
>volumes of source code for you to read.
>
>I urge everybody to read this FAQ before posting common questions to the
>newsgroups.

   Where is this FAQ?  I looked for it once, but I couldn't find the damn
thing.  Just dead links.

>Hugo wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Could you send me some simple lisp source codes ?
>> message me at ········@rocketmail.com

B.B.       --I am not a goat!
From: Howard R. Stearns
Bryant Brandon wrote:

> In article <·················@yahoo.com>, Michael Tuchman
> <·········@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I'm certain the FAQ  has the address of the CMU AI repository, which has
> >volumes of source code for you to read.
> >
> >I urge everybody to read this FAQ before posting common questions to the
> >newsgroups.
>
>    Where is this FAQ?  I looked for it once, but I couldn't find the damn
> thing.  Just dead links.

The FAQs are at ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/user/ai/lang/lisp/faq/0.html
or

ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/ai-repository/ai/html/faqs/lang/lisp/top.html

Be aware that links to the CMU AI repository often APPEAR dead when the
CMU machines become unavailable.

For this and other info, see the ALU website at
  http://www.elwood.com/alu