From: Howard R. Stearns
Subject: Eclipse 1.0.3 available on Linux, HP, Sun (Announcement)
Eclipse Common Lisp 1.0.3 is now available for:
  PC/Linux
  Sparc/Solaris
  HP-PA/HP-UX

Release 1.0.3 is our first release on the PC/Intel-x86 platform.
Windows NT will be next, and anyone who purchases Eclipse 1.0.3 for
Linux will be allowed to transfer their license free of charge to
Eclipse for Windows when it becomes available.

This is also our first release in which the Eclipse library and all
Eclipse-generated code uses Standard C (ANSI/ISO) as well as
traditional C (classic, K&R).

Elwood Eclipse Common Lisp is a complete ANSI Common Lisp
implementation, available as both a traditional Lisp top-level program
and as a C callable library providing all Common Lisp utilities.  In
addition, the function COMPILE-FILE is capable of generating
human-readable C code that can be linked with the library to produce
stand-alone executables.

Release 1.0.3 will be the last version discounted 40% to $300.  It
will also be the last version to be distributed with C source code for
the library.  Thus, in this release, $300 buys the library and its
source, as well as the top-level program.

For more information about Eclipse, including complete product
documentation, a listing of new features in the current release, and
details of our C compiler usage, see
  http://www.elwood.com/eclipse-info

			Sincerely,
			Howard R. Stearns, Eclipse product manager
			US telephone: 414-764-7500
			US fax: 414-764-4298
			email: ······@elwood.com