From: BDESHAWN
Subject: Re: Changing the Printer Automatically in AutoLISP
The other two previous answers are correct.  So, what do you do about it?
Hook up one of the printers on your computer on lpt1 and share it so others
on the network can use it.  Then set the other printer as your default
printer.  In AutoCAD configure one printer as a local printer using ADI
drivers for AutoCAD that hopefully will come with the printer.  Configure
the other printer as a system printer making it the default printer.  Then
with your plotter or plotid command, you can use your AutoLISP routine to
switch back and forth.

--
Bill DeShawn
········@prodigy.net