From: His Holiness the Reverend Doktor Xenophon Fenderson, the Carbon(d)ated
Subject: Re: Common LISP primatives, and a request for LISP compiler info
>>>>> "XF" == Xenophon Fenderson <········@irtnog.org> writes:

    XF> http://documentation.cs.twsu.edu/doc/gclinfo-html/gcl_toc.html

Not to follow-up my own question, but after I discovered the CL
HyperSpec, I realized that the above document was a copy of the
language specification (though not as extensively hyperlinked as the
HyperSpec is).

Seems like I've answered my own question...

--
Rev. Dr. Xenophon Fenderson, the Carbon(d)ated, KSC, DEATH, SubGenius, mhm21x16
Pope, Patron Saint of All Things Plastic fnord, and Salted Litter of r.g.s.b