From: Erkki Purola
Subject: Where can I get Clos-system?
(I'm sorry about bad English).
Where can I get somekind of Clos system? Is Clos library or something or
is it like C++ to C?

From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: Where can I get Clos-system?
In article <·················@pp.inet.fi>,
Erkki Purola  <············@pp.inet.fi> wrote:
>(I'm sorry about bad English).
>Where can I get somekind of Clos system? Is Clos library or something or
>is it like C++ to C?

CLOS is part of most Common Lisp implementations.  There was a separate,
publicly-available library called PCL that added CLOS to older CL
implementations, but these days the CLOS is included.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@bbnplanet.com
Don't bother cc'ing followups to me.
From: Sibylle Zimmermann
it should be part of any ansi common lisp developer environment.

i.e. mcl for mac from digitool.com or allegro cl for windows from franz.com

good luck