From: ·············@my-dejanews.com
Subject: making C++ libraries available to C/lisp code
Hi,

I have several large C++ libraries (binary only, no source) with their header
files included. I'd like to make them acessible to programs I'm writing or
have already written in C and Lisp. What I'm really looking for is a program
that parses C++ header files and generates the C code needed to interface
with the C++ library. In other words, a foriegn function interface generator
for C++. I'd love to build this myself as a side project. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
·············@my-dejanews.com

From: SLong
Subject: Re: making C++ libraries available to C/lisp code