From: INZTRUKT
Subject: Guy Steele's online book, where to get latex/dvi/postscript source
> One online book of special importance is "Common Lisp the Language, 2ed"
> by Guy L. Steele at http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Groups/AI/html/cltl/cltl2.html
> -- it is _not_ a tutorial but it is one of the primary references for
> Common Lisp (it is also available in book form). Another primary

The site has the latex/dvi/postscript source but that does not seem to
work. I spent about 5Meg of bandwidth to download it but it does not work.
would someone know where to get the source? there are apparently many
mirrors but they do not seem to work. What is going on? Would someone
know?

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Christopher R. Barry
I downloaded the HTML and Postscript version from that site and they
both are working perfectly. Also, a little while back someone posted a
useful errata update for CLTL2 to reflect ANSI changes, and I started
work on a script so that these changes could be applied automatically
to the downloaded source, but I kinda got sidetracked and lost
interest (turned out to be way more work than I thought it would, and
I've been spending my time reading the HyperSpec instead (you should
also download this)).

Christopher