From: ·······@ifi.ntnu.no
Subject: CLIM - movable objects and how to delete them ?
Hi,
I am putting an interface on top of chess and backgammon, and have some
problems.
Im defining my bricks with ex:
(clim:with-output-as-presentation (pane 'b 'movable-blue)
	  (clim:draw-circle* pane 260 (+ 20 (* i 20)) radius :ink clim:+blue+))

I can move an object with
(clim:define-presentation-action move-the-shape
    (blue-object nil backgammon :gesture :select)
    (presentation window)
    (clim:drag-output-record window presentation
			     :finish-on-release t))

but how can I check if the the spot where I release the mouse is taken, how
can I get the object in this spot (ex: to put it on the bar), I also would
like to change the object from beeing blue-object to beeing another-object by
deleting the blue-object (that is clear it of the screen) an make the new
object. How can I make this ? I have tried to get to the object Im moving
through presentation and deleting this without success....can anyone help me
? (I whant this to work so that, if Im playing chess and move the queen to
hit the king the king should be deleted and the queen should take its place
:)

thanks for your time,
�yvind