From: Rich & Dana T.
Subject: Contour Label Routine......Help me Please!!!
I am desperately seeking a contour label routine that will work in R14.
It needs to be able to label a 3dline, spline, polyline, et al with its Z
value at a picked location.
I am currently trying to learn lisp so I can do this myself but the
undertaking appears to be larger than the amount of time I have to do it in
I downloaded clbl.lsp and contel.lsp from www.cadalog.com with no success of
getting either to work at all.
Both seem to load ok but return a Null Function error when I try to run
them.....I am a complete (idiot) novice at Lisp so any help at all would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Rich
From: WILLIAM J DESHAWN
Subject: Re: Contour Label Routine......Help me Please!!!
Post a copy of the routine(s) here, so someone with the knowledge can
trouble shoot it for R14.  Null Function sounds like a command that was
discontinued in R14 or a call to another AutoLISP routine that you don't
have.  In either case, you could get help by posting the routine here.

--

Bill DeShawn
········@prodigy.net