From: ···········@lmco.com
Subject: Allegro CL vs. Liquid CL
General Question -

I'm interested in purchasing either Franz's Allegro CL 5.0 Enterprise or
Harlequin's Liquid Common Lisp 5.0 (formerly Lucid CL) for the Unix system.
One is significantly more expensive than the other.  Could someone please
comment as to the pro's and con's of each, recommend one over the other,
and why?  Is the cost difference justified?

Specific Question -

I am embarking on some development projects using SRI's PVS Specification &
Verification System and Cornell's Nuprl Automated Reasoning Tool.  With this,
can someone give a more focused response to the above questions.

Thanks in advance,
Eric Haas