From: ·····@isc.osakac.ac.jp
Subject: [Q] free Lisp with graphic facility
Dear sirs,

 I am looking for the free lisp interpriter system with
graphic facility runing on Windows95/98.
 I have already found "glisp-2.0.0" but it was given only
by source code in C(Borland C perhaps...).

 If someone know the free implementation of lisp with
graphic facility(of course in executable binary form), tell
me about how to get it please.
                                                  thanks,

From: David Fox
Subject: Re: [Q] free Lisp with graphic facility
·····@isc.osakac.ac.jp writes:

> Dear sirs,
>
>  I am looking for the free lisp interpriter system with
> graphic facility runing on Windows95/98.
>  I have already found "glisp-2.0.0" but it was given only
> by source code in C(Borland C perhaps...).
>
>  If someone know the free implementation of lisp with
> graphic facility(of course in executable binary form), tell
> me about how to get it please.
>                                                   thanks,

please try Harlequin's LispWorks for Windows (Personal Edition)

You can download this from http://www.harlequin.com/products/ads/lisp/

look in the file config\configure.lisp for some initializations for
using Japanese - I should apologize that these are not yet run
automatically.

--
Dave Fox                                  Email: ·····@harlequin.com
Harlequin Ltd, Barrington Hall,           Tel:   +44 1223 873879
From: Phil
I would like to locate a good graphics capability for displaying the results
of experimental Lisp programs (free or otherwise).  I am already familiar
with Allegro's package.  Graphics plus a little statistics would be even
better(!)  Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

·····@tampabay.rr.com
From: Sunil Mishra
If you have access to CLIM 2.0, check out CLASP. It can be found somewhere
in the UMass CS department. Look for the EKSL group. Other than that I
don't know of any *common* lisp packages.

Sunil

From: Larry Hunter
  I would like to locate a good graphics capability for displaying the
  results of experimental Lisp programs (free or otherwise).  I am already
  familiar with Allegro's package.  Graphics plus a little statistics would
  be even better(!)  Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

From the comp.lang.lisp FAQ.  SCIGRAPH itself is pretty useful.

CLASP (Common Lisp Analytical Statistics Package) provides the basic
   functionality of a statistics package. It is implemented on top of
   CLOS and CLIM on a variety of platforms, and uses BBN's SciGraph
   package for plotting. The CLIM interface includes a "notebook" that is
   both a "desktop" for icons and a Lisp interactor pane.  The Common
   Lisp Instrumentation Package (CLIP) is available along with CLASP.
   CLIP is designed to allow AI system developers andevaluators a
   portable way to define and manage "alligator clips" for instrumenting
   their programs.  CLIP produces data about program behavior in CLASP
   format, as well as other commonly used data formats.  It currently has
   facilities to support experiment design, such as scenario scripting
   and factorial combination of independent variables, and can collect
   data in summary form (at the end of each trial) or based upon the
   occurrence of specific events (both periodic and non-periodic).  CLASP
   is available by anonymous ftp from
      ftp.cs.umass.edu:/pub/eksl/clasp/
   and CLIP is in the directory
      ftp.cs.umass.edu:/pub/eksl/clip/
   A tutorial on CLASP can be found in
      ftp.cs.umass.edu:/pub/eksl/clasp-tutorial/
   Bugs should be reported to ·············@cs.umass.edu. For more
   information, contact Dave Hart <·····@cs.umass.edu>.