From: Benjamin B�rub�
Subject: Need a Lisp interpretor
Hi,

I'm a student in University of Sherbrooke.  I'm looking for a program to do
Lisp programming.  Can anyone tell me which good ones are available for Win
95 (and for free!).

Thank you,

Benjamin

From: Martti Halminen
Subject: Re: Need a Lisp interpretor
Benjamin B�rub� wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a student in University of Sherbrooke.  I'm looking for a program to do
> Lisp programming.  Can anyone tell me which good ones are available for Win
> 95 (and for free!).

See http://www.elwoodcorp.com/alu/table/systems.htm for a list of
implementations.

    ^.          Martti Halminen
   / \`.        Design Power Europe Oy
  /   \ `.      Tekniikantie 12, FIN-02150 Espoo, Finland
 /\`.  \ |      Tel:+358 9 4354 2306, Fax:+358 9 455 8575
/__\|___\|      ······················@dpe.fi   http://www.dpe.fi
From: Carl L. Gay
Martti Halminen wrote:

> Benjamin B�rub� wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm a student in University of Sherbrooke.  I'm looking for a program to do
> > Lisp programming.  Can anyone tell me which good ones are available for Win
> > 95 (and for free!).
>
> See http://www.elwoodcorp.com/alu/table/systems.htm for a list of
> implementations.

Also, not mentioned on that site is LispWorks for Windows personal edition:
http://www.harlequin.com/devtools/lisp/
From: Paolo Cecchini
Benjamin B�rub� wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a student in University of Sherbrooke.  I'm looking for a program to do
> Lisp programming.  Can anyone tell me which good ones are available for Win
> 95 (and for free!).
>
> Thank you,
>
> Benjamin

Try XLISP-PLUS at the following site:
http://www.teleport.com/~almy/xlisp.html

Bye.

Paolo
--

<======================================================================>
   Paolo Cecchini - ··············@ericsson.com - ······@mclink.it

   Product Manager
   XTP Department
   Ericsson Telecomunicazioni S.p.A. - Via Anagnina 203
   00040 Morena (ROME)
   ITALY
From: Klaus Schilling
"Benjamin B�rub�" <····@digitaldream.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a student in University of Sherbrooke.  I'm looking for a program to do
> Lisp programming.  Can anyone tell me which good ones are available for Win
> 95 (and for free!).

The GNU Emacs is a portable and free Lisp interpreter.

Klaus Schilling