From: Fred Flintstone
Subject: Common Lisp: The Language
I once had an online copy of Guy L. Steele's "Common Lisp: The Language"
book, in Postscript format, but I lost it and the link to it.  Does
anyone know where I might find it again?

TIA,

Russ
From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: Common Lisp: The Language
In article <·················@ix.netcom.com>,
Fred Flintstone  <···········@spacely.com> wrote:
>I once had an online copy of Guy L. Steele's "Common Lisp: The Language"
>book, in Postscript format, but I lost it and the link to it.  Does
>anyone know where I might find it again?

Here's the HTML version, which has links to versions in other formats:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/AI/html/cltl/cltl2.html

--
Barry Margolin, ······@bbnplanet.com