From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Mirrors of CLISP's FTP site
I have been trying to access ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de, the
official CLISP FTP site, for the past few weeks but without success. The
machine seems dead: connections always time out.

Can you suggest a complete and more reliable mirror? I'm sure I can find a
list of mirrors on ma2s2 itself, but I have to get there first... Thanks in
advance.

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it>