From: David Bakhash
Subject: CLX manual in ps/pdf
hey,

I'm looking to find the PS (or pdf) version of the CLX manual.
There's a link to it on the ALU page, but it's a stale link.  If
anyone knows where a fresh one is, please let me know.  I want the
non-HTML version so I can print it out easily.

thanks,
dave

From: Eric Marsden
Subject: Re: CLX manual in ps/pdf

  DB> I'm looking to find the PS (or pdf) version of the CLX manual.
  DB> There's a link to it on the ALU page, but it's a stale link.  If
  DB> anyone knows where a fresh one is, please let me know.  I want the
  DB> non-HTML version so I can print it out easily.

ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/gui/clx/clx_man.tgz

--
Eric Marsden
emarsden @ mail.dotcom.fr
From: David Bakhash
I really would prefera single PS file.  I'm sure it exists somewhere.

dave
From: Mike McDonald
In article <···············@engc.bu.edu>,
	David Bakhash <·····@bu.edu> writes:
> hey,
>
> I'm looking to find the PS (or pdf) version of the CLX manual.
> There's a link to it on the ALU page, but it's a stale link.  If
> anyone knows where a fresh one is, please let me know.  I want the
> non-HTML version so I can print it out easily.
>
> thanks,
> dave

  Do you know of a good HTML version?

  Mike McDonald
  ·······@mikemac.com
From: Mike McDonald
In article <·······················@news.teleport.com>,
	·······@teleport.com (Mike McDonald) writes:
> In article <···············@engc.bu.edu>,
> 	David Bakhash <·····@bu.edu> writes:
>> hey,
>>
>> I'm looking to find the PS (or pdf) version of the CLX manual.
>> There's a link to it on the ALU page, but it's a stale link.  If
>> anyone knows where a fresh one is, please let me know.  I want the
>> non-HTML version so I can print it out easily.
>>
>> thanks,
>> dave
>
>   Do you know of a good HTML version?

  Never mind. I found a goodversion at
http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unk6/clxman/

  Mike McDonald
  ·······@mikemac.com
From: Howard R. Stearns
David Bakhash wrote:

> hey,
>
> I'm looking to find the PS (or pdf) version of the CLX manual.
> There's a link to it on the ALU page, but it's a stale link.  If
> anyone knows where a fresh one is, please let me know.  I want the
> non-HTML version so I can print it out easily.
>
> thanks,
> dave

The ALU links for CLX (http:/www/elwood.com/alu/table/tools.htm#windows)
gives the following links:

1.
ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/gui/clx/0.html
 (Not stale, but often down.  Keep trying.  From there, you can get to
ftp.x.org, or a cmu mirror of the clx part at
ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/gui/clx/)

2. An ftp mirror, (apparently now stale?) at
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg/Public/site-lisp/CLX-prog-ref.tar.gz

3. An html version, at
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg/Public/site-lisp/CLX-prog-ref.tar.gz

I'm sorry if these aren't clear.  I'll add it to "the list" that this
should be made clearer.
From: Howard R. Stearns

Ooops.  Sorry, that's http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unk6/clxman/