From: Kid Bacon
Subject: ELIZA in Common Lisp
Hi!
I am trying to find a relatively simple ELIZA code written in Common
Lisp. I would like it to be composed of several small functions to
make it easy to edit. If you know of a place where I could find it,
please mail me!

Henry Willis Sifter
········@hotmail.com

From: Klaus Schilling
Subject: Re: ELIZA in Common Lisp
··············@hotmail.com (Kid Bacon) writes:

> Hi!
> I am trying to find a relatively simple ELIZA code written in Common
> Lisp. I would like it to be composed of several small functions to
> make it easy to edit. If you know of a place where I could find it,
> please mail me!

Emacs' doctor is much cooler than CL eliza.

Klaus Schilling
From: Rainer Joswig
In article <··············@ivm.de>, Klaus Schilling
<···············@home.ivm.de> wrote:

> ··············@hotmail.com (Kid Bacon) writes:
>
> > Hi!
> > I am trying to find a relatively simple ELIZA code written in Common
> > Lisp. I would like it to be composed of several small functions to
> > make it easy to edit. If you know of a place where I could find it,
> > please mail me!
>
> Emacs' doctor is much cooler than CL eliza.
>
> Klaus Schilling

Destructive as I am, I love to send the Flamer (a dumb CL program)
to the Doctor.

Actually the Doctor is not quite up to the task
to cope with the Flamer:

I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR Intel 286.

Maybe your life have something to do with this.

YOU'RE A TYPICAL Iranian PERSON, TOTALLY PRIMITIVE.

What makes you believe I am a typical iranian person totally
primitive?

YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL UNPLEASANT IGNORAMUS.

Are you sure that sound might want to have this real unpleasant?
From: Andi Kleen
······@lavielle.com (Rainer Joswig) writes:

> Destructive as I am, I love to send the Flamer (a dumb CL program)
> to the Doctor.
>
> Actually the Doctor is not quite up to the task
> to cope with the Flamer:

[...]

doctor has its problems with M-x psychoanalyze-pinhead too

-Andi
From: David Thornley
In article <·················@nntpserver.swip.net>,
Kid Bacon <··············@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi!
>I am trying to find a relatively simple ELIZA code written in Common
>Lisp. I would like it to be composed of several small functions to
>make it easy to edit. If you know of a place where I could find it,
>please mail me!

Peter Norvig's book Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence.

--
David H. Thornley                        | These opinions are mine.  I
·····@thornley.net                       | do give them freely to those
From: Chuck Fry
In article <·····················@ptah.visi.com>,
David Thornley <········@visi.com> wrote:
>In article <·················@nntpserver.swip.net>,
>Kid Bacon <··············@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>I am trying to find a relatively simple ELIZA code written in Common
>>Lisp. I would like it to be composed of several small functions to
>>make it easy to edit. If you know of a place where I could find it,
>>please mail me!
>>
>Peter Norvig's book Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence.

That would be 'Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming: Case
Studies in Common Lisp', a superb book on how Common Lisp is *meant* to
be used.  Highly recommended.
 -- Chuck

--
	    Chuck Fry -- Jack of all trades, master of none
 ······@chucko.com (text only please)  ········@home.com (MIME enabled)