From: Rolf-Thomas Happe
Subject: Re: Q: Scheme style macro transformers in common lisp
> Is there a common lisp implementation available of scheme style
> define-syntax, let-syntax, letrec-syntax, syntax-rules, etc?

The Scheme->CL converter (or porting aid) `scm2cl' written by
Dorai Sitaram copes with SYNTAX-RULES macros (I didn't check, though).
It's probably quite easy to extract the relevant parts so as to
derive a CL implementation of Scheme's high-level macro facility.
Cf. http://www.cs.rice.edu/~dorai .

rthappe
From: Dorai Sitaram
In article <··············@indi8.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>,
Rolf-Thomas Happe <·······@indi8.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:
>> Is there a common lisp implementation available of scheme style
>> define-syntax, let-syntax, letrec-syntax, syntax-rules, etc?
>
>The Scheme->CL converter (or porting aid) `scm2cl' written by
>Dorai Sitaram copes with SYNTAX-RULES macros (I didn't check, though).
>It's probably quite easy to extract the relevant parts so as to
>derive a CL implementation of Scheme's high-level macro facility.
>Cf. http://www.cs.rice.edu/~dorai .

The extracted parts, mbe.lsp, are now separately available
at the same website.  The macros are not hygienic yet.
Maybe some weekend.

--d