From: Nathan A. Ferch
Subject: Prolog & CLOS
From: Bruce Tobin
Subject: Re: Prolog & CLOS
Nathan A. Ferch wrote:

> Are Prolog and CLOS at all similar? I'd like to have my prolog program
> do something similar but in CLOS; is this possible?

Both Paul Graham's "On Lisp" and Peter Norvig's "Paradigms of Artificial
Intelligence" include Common Lisp implementations of Prolog.  The code for
each is available online (I think).  Screamer is a set of extensions to CL
to support nondeterministic programming and constraint satisfaction. It
looks to be a very robust package. You can find it at:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/code/ext/screamer/screamer.tgz