From: ·········@hotmail.com
Subject: Learning lisp would like to see some applications
Where could I go to see some source for lisp?  I've learned a great deal of it
and am programming on my own but I haven't seen any "real world" examples of
what types of applications other than for ai research that are writting in
lisp.  The web seems to have a very meager collection of links about lisp.
Any help that I could get would be appreciated.

Please respond to ········@titan.vcu.edu I check the other mail but its an
account I don't mind having spammed into the ground.  :)

Yurtle

From: Kent M Pitman
·········@hotmail.com writes:

> Where could I go to see some source for lisp?  I've learned a great deal of it
> and am programming on my own but I haven't seen any "real world" examples [...]

The Association of Lisp Users home page is presently at

  http://www.elwoodcorp.com/alu/

As I recall, it has pointers to several code repositories.