From: Frederic Danna
Subject: LeLisp 15.26 and Win'95
HI!

We are trying to run LeLisp 15.26 from Windows95 (it runs under Win
3.1).

When trying to create a core with the 'config' command under a DOS
shell, Win'95 launches, the LeLisp main window "self-opens", and, then,
the "You can now switch off your computer" message appears!

Does anybody know what we've done wrong? Maybe it's NOT possible to run
this LeLisp version under Win'95?

Fre'de'ric DANNA
Address   : Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Nantes (IRIN)
                       2, rue de la Houssinie`re
                               B.P. 92208
                          F-44322 Nantes cedex 3
Tel.      : standard:(+33|0)2 40 37 30 37 [before 5 pm] - 41 20
Fax       : (+33|0)2 40 37 49 70
E-mail    : ·····@irin.univ-nantes.fr
WWW Page  : http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/info/perso/permanents/danna