From: Karl M. Hegbloom
Subject: `CLX-prog-ref.tar.gz': CLX Programmer's Reference
 I was just looking over the WWW hit log for my pages from the last
 month, and grepped out calls for the `CLX-ref-man.tar.gz'.  I noticed
 that a few of you who tried to obtain a copy did not get all of it.

 There was a filesystem error that was preventing folks from being
 able to download it.  That has since been cleared up, and the
 fixed-up copy of the CLX Programmer's Reference is again available
 for anyone to download.

 It is identical to the version that is distributed with CMU-CL, but
 I've added postscript document structuring comments to give it page
 numbers when viewed with `gv' and `gs', and reversed the order of the
 pages in the files, since they had been printed into the file back to
 front.  (I've deleted the original .ps files; the tarball was just
 too big.)

 Perhaps this will save a few trees.

wget http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg/Public/site-lisp/CLX-prog-ref.tar.gz

 I hope this proves useful.  It, of course, still bears the Texas
 Instruments copyright, which says I can do this if I want to. :-)
 Thanks, "TI"!

--
··············@inetarena.com (Karl M. Hegbloom)
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg