From: Guy Hall
Subject: Help wih Interleaf Lisp
Dear all,

I've got a Global Search & Replace Lisp routine that processes
all documents in all sub-containers from a top-level selection
using recursion.

The problem is I'm getting the "Wrap to beginning of document"
stickup for each document :-(

Does anyone know of a method to disable the stickup, or within
the function, re-define it temporarily to nothing (nil) ?

Regards,
  SpLiT.
--

o--------------------------------o----------------------------------o
| Guy Hall (SpLiT)               | email: ········@gecm.com.no.spam |
From: Guy Hall
Subject: Re: Help wih Interleaf Lisp
Guy Hall wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I've got a Global Search & Replace Lisp routine that processes
> all documents in all sub-containers from a top-level selection
> using recursion.

Dear all,

Thanks for all your replies with various solutions.  I've got
this one buttoned down now so, till next time :-)) ......

SpLiT.