From: Mike McDonald
Subject: Loaded Symbolics 3640 needs a new home
  I have a 3640 that I picked up from Stanford a couple of years ago
that needs a new home. It has 6MW of memory, a Fujitsu Eagle (~300MB),
color, tons of spare boards, and hardcopy docs. It's running Genera
7.1. It's located in the south SF Bay area and it's too big to ship.
Available for the best offer as long as you and a friend come get it.
(Beer is a valued commodity as far as this transaction is concerned.)

  Mike McDonald
  ·······@engr.sgi.com

From: David B. Lamkins
Subject: Re: Loaded Symbolics 3640 needs a new home
Mike --

If you can't find a home for the machine, I'll foot the bill for you to
ship me the manuals at USPS book rate, and add in enough spare change for a
case of beer...

Dave
From: Mike McDonald
In article <············@fido.asd.sgi.com>,
	·······@SGI.com (Mike McDonald) writes:
>   I have a 3640 that I picked up from Stanford a couple of years ago
> that needs a new home. It has 6MW of memory, a Fujitsu Eagle (~300MB),
> color, tons of spare boards, and hardcopy docs. It's running Genera
> 7.1. It's located in the south SF Bay area and it's too big to ship.
> Available for the best offer as long as you and a friend come get it.
> (Beer is a valued commodity as far as this transaction is concerned.)

  The machine has found a good home. Thanks for all of the interest.

  Mike McDonald
  ·······@engr.sgi.com