From: Steven D. Majewski
Subject: What happened to ALU web site ?
What happened to the Association of Lisp User's web site
at <http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/miller/ALU/home.html> ?

I get a '404 not found' -- has the site been moved, or is
it no more ?

- Steve Majewski

From: Vassili Bykov
Subject: Re: What happened to ALU web site ?

  http://www.elwoodcorp.com/alu/
From: Jong-won Choi
They moved.

http://www.elwoodcorp.com/alu/index.htm

- Jong-won Choi

From: Bradford W. Miller
In article <············@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU>,
·····@elvis.med.Virginia.EDU (Steven D. Majewski) wrote:

> What happened to the Association of Lisp User's web site
> at <http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/miller/ALU/home.html> ?
>
> I get a '404 not found' -- has the site been moved, or is
> it no more ?

I'm no longer associated with the university (for about a year now), so
they eventually got around to nuking my web pages, including those for the
ALU. The ALU is in the process of creating it's own web site, with it's own
server, etc. but meanwhile a prototype new site is available for review at:

http://www.elwoodcorp.com/alu/

Alas, I don't have the ability to host pages at my new address.