From: Brad Ureda
Subject: US-CA-Silicon Valley Long Term High Pay LISP Programming Job Opportunity
Job Opportunity to be posted only once!
I'm a recruiter in Silicon Valley with a client who needs a Programmer
Analyst with strong recent LISP development skills.  Opportunity involves
architecting and configuring my client's current systems with their
client's specific requests.  There is a new client every 3-6 months.  Lots
of diversity with only one thing in common-their base system always needs
the LISP code re-architected or modified to suit various client sales
automation requests.  Pay is 60-80 depending on experience.  Respond if you
want to speak further.

Brad Ureda
MIS Search
(408)437-0800