From: Ray Drew
Subject: Harlequin LWW 4.0.1 ODBC problem
Hi,
Has anyone used the odbc feature of Lispworks for Windows?

I'm having trouble connecting to Sybase SQL Anywhere (download evaluation
copy). I have the server running with the sample database loaded. I'm
trying to connect to the sample database using the connection string "sql
anywhere 5.0 sample/dba/sql" but this generates the following:- Error:
28000:-103:[Sybase][ODBC Driver]Invalid user authorization specification:
invalid user-id or password. I'm running under Windows95 . I have connected
successfully using VisualAge Smalltalk so the odbc data source seems to be
set up correctly. Also, I can get access to the database in ISQL using the
dba/sql user/password combination so both the user id and password appear
to be valid.. The odbc seems to work fine with Access but there was no
user-id or password involved in that connection string.

Any help/ideas appreciated,

Ray Drew
CIA MediaSystems
London